The team at Slots33 is concerned with protecting the privacy of any personal information that each player may choose to provide to us.
We employ the use of cutting-edge technology to ensure that the security of information we receive from each player will not be compromised. All information we receive is transferred using hack-proof encryption technologies. Once that information is stored on our dedicated servers, all data is then safeguarded using the latest firewall software available. The Website and our gaming software utilize all available means to ensure the accuracy and privacy of data, as well as to protect the data from any abuse or loss.
The Personal Information which we may request to use and process shall include, without limitation:
- Any of the information that you provide to us when filling in the forms on our account registration pages, as well as any other data that you further submit via the Website or email (e.g. full name, date of birth, email address, phone number);
- Correspondence made with us via the Website, email, web chat or through other means of communication;
- All Player Account transaction history, whether this takes place via the Website or via other means of communication;
- Website logins and their details, including traffic data, GeoIP location data, browser/device data, weblogs, activity logs and other traffic information recorded in our system;
- Documents and proofs reasonably requested by us to verify your account, to process deposits or withdrawals and to conduct anti-fraud checks (on our own initiative or as required by applicable legislation). Such proofs may include identity card copy, payment slips, bank statements, etc.
- Survey participations or any other customer assessments that we may carry out from time to time.
Use of Collected Information
We process the Personal Information we collect from you in order to deliver our services. In particular, we will use your data for the following purposes:
- Processing your bets and transactions. This includes your use of bank account and online payment systems;
- Providing you with gaming and other ancillary services that you seek from the Website;
- Rendering customer support, such as assistance with setting up and managing your account;
- Identifying and performing the necessary verification checks;
- Providing registered players with information about our promotional offers, or providing promotional information from our selected business partners, associates and affiliates (only if players specifically consented to receiving such marketing material);
- Complying with legal responsibilities, including complying with anti-money laundering (AML) and combating the financing of terrorism (CFT) laws;
- Monitoring and investigating transactions for the purposes of preventing fraud, terms abuse, money laundering and other illegal or irregular gaming activities;
- Analysing customer trends through market study assessments (participation in surveys is not obligatory and you can always choose not to take part);
- Conducting research and statistical analysis of aggregated data.
Release of Data to Third Parties
We will never do not sell or rent your personal data to third parties. We will only disclose the Personal Information we collect from you to third parties in the following cases:
- Where we are required to do so by law;
- If the Website needs to share data with its payment processors to facilitate payment transactions in accordance with their privacy policies;
- To comply with our legal and regulatory duties and responsibilities to the relevant licensing and regulatory authorities as well as all duties and responsibilities owed under any other applicable legislation and to any other applicable regulators in other jurisdictions;
- When the Company believes that disclosure is necessary to protect the Company’s or the player’s safety, or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- If our marketing service providers require the data to carry out their tasks;
- To any other third party with the player’s prior consent to do so.
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or equipment when you visit our web pages. Some of the cookies are essential for the Website to operate; others improve your Website experience and help us deliver a better service.
Most online browsers automatically accept cookies. If you prefer, it is possible to block some or all cookies, or to delete cookies that have already been set by modifying your browser settings. However, we recommend that you do not block or delete cookies, as this may lead to the unstable or improper functioning of the Website.